%excerpt%If you are suffering from anemia and looking for how to use turkey berry to treat anemia, this post shows you step by step or the process to do so.
You should consult your doctor to be sure you can use turkey berry before you do so.
To use turkey berry to treat anemia this is how you go about it;
- Wash your berries,
- Parboil add slices of pineapple or lime or orange juice and crush
- Sieve the smoothie and pour into a clean bottle or jug.
- Drink 500ml twice daily (morning and evening) or as per your needs.
Table of Contents
How To Use Turkey Berry To Treat Anemia
Above was a compressed process of preparing your turkey berry smoothie to treat anemia. If you want a detailed breakdown it’s provided below.
Clean or Wash Your Turkey Berries
Get about 350-400g of turkey berries. Irrespective of where you get the berries from, you will need o wash them. Make some salt solution and wash your berries in it. Rinse after with normal water.
Prepping The Turkey Berries For Crushing
To increase the reaction time of your turkey berry smoothie follow the steps below. Par boil them by heating water about 450ml to be just hot enough (not boiling water) and pouring the water on your berries in a bowl. Allow the berry to remain in the water until it cools down. You can put in the fridge to quicken the cooling process.
Crushing The Turkey Berries
Pour the turkey berries together with the water into a blender. Add slices of pineapple or squeeze half of sliced lime/ orange juice into the blender.
Do not add any other water. We will be using the 450ml water used for par boiling the berries. Blend the content in your blender well.
Sieve Your Smoothie
Use a clean colander and sieve your smoothie into another clean jug, cup or bottle. You should get at ~500ml. If you used pineapple, the pineapple juice should make up for the remaining 50ml.
You are also at liberty to prepare your turkey berry juice with orange juice in place of the pineapple juice.
Drink Your Smoothie
Well should I share how to lift the cup to your lips? 🤪
Ensure you drink all the ~500ml turkey berry smoothie within 30mins of preparing same. Don’t try being smart and prepare liters of the smoothie and keep in the fridge to be consumed as and when.
If you want your smoothies to be effective try and get ~500ml each time you prepare and consume within 30mins.
After a week of drinking your turkey berry smoothie, go and check for improvements and if there is the need to reduce the intake.
Keeping Your Utensils Clean After Use
Well you know that at every stage, after using any of the utensils (i.e. bowls, blender, colander, cup or jug or bottle) ensure you clean them thoroughly and keep them in good condition for the next use.
You don’t want them getting contaminated and causing you more harm. Keep them clean at all times.
So there you have it. If you however want to grow your own turkey berry, read How To Grow Turkey Berry (SIMPLIFIED in 4 Steps)
FAQs about Turkey Berry For Anemia Treatment
Here are some frequently asked questions about using turkey berry for anemia treatment:
- Q: How can turkey berry help with anemia? A: Yes. Turkey berry is rich in iron, which is essential for the production of hemoglobin in the blood.
- Q: How should I consume turkey berry for anemia treatment? A: You can consume turkey berry as a juice, in a salad, or cooked in a dish.
- Q: Are there any side effects of consuming turkey berry? A: No significant side effects have been reported with consuming turkey berry.
- Q: How long does it take to see improvement in anemia with turkey berry consumption? A: It may take a few weeks to a few months to see improvement in anemia with regular consumption of turkey berry.
- Q: Can turkey berry be consumed by pregnant women? A: It is best to consult with a healthcare professional before consuming turkey berry during pregnancy.
- Q: Where can I find turkey berry? A: Turkey berry can be found at Asian grocery stores or online retailers.
- Is taking too much turkey berry smoothie be dangerous? A: Yes. taking too much turkey berry can lead to nausea and dizziness.
- Can you add milk to your turkey berry juice? A: If you are allergic to diary products, do not add milk.